When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
51AA3C85-9B5D-4C45-92CD-691C056538B1.jpeg

Hey BG, did you cut & thread the fork yourself or outsource that? This is one of my faves in your stable...I love this bike!
It's actually an 1 1/8 threadless.the fork is a 700c fixie landing gear.i machined the schwinn cups for cartridge bearings.i also cut the dropout to move the tire up.thanks man.cutting a 1" threaded is easy.measure it,spin on an old upper race and use it as a guide to get a straight cut.when you unthread it,it acts like a die and cleans up the threads

It's actually an 1 1/8 threadless.the fork is a 700c fixie landing gear.i machined the schwinn cups for cartridge bearings.i also cut the dropout to move the tire up.thanks man.cutting a 1" threaded is easy.measure it,spin on an old upper race and use it as a guide to get a straight cut.when you unthread it,it acts like a die and cleans up the threads
Thanks so much, I really appreciate the reply- That's killer advice. Again, that bike is freakin' awesome

Back