When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
When I worked at the shop back in the day, I built myself a custom 24" SE Floval Flyer that I raced at the old Ascot BMX track in Gardena, Calif. When I saw this bike, it totally reminded me of the bike I built for myself in the early 80's.

View attachment 1650974
You could hear the engines roar from our house straight down 190th st a mile or two away!!! We sat at the empty stands on the first left turn once during sprint car races and got pelted with flying mud DUH hahaha, Oh that’s why no one’s sitting here lol 🏎🏎

3425D6B7-8103-4030-AED1-D30EE7283191.jpeg

Not mine, but saw this cool SM @ the beach today “Covid Cruiser” seat is lame, what up with the post heat treat welds? Always hated that?

View attachment 1651401View attachment 1651402View attachment 1651403
#1 modern 26” LG recently purchased, #2 from back in the day W/175’s barely squeakin by, #3 old ones again with a shaved 195, the 26’s measure about 16” center of axle to race, old ones more like 15” ? Just curious ? Alway though they were 26” even when I was shaving a tire (DUH) until recently 🙂 🦞

The newer 26" LG fork that I have has a 14" length from the bottom of the steer tube to the axle center point

Last edited:
Back