When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your rattle can paint job

-
bikes are my second thing 2 do alley crusin is first be suprized the things u see and the ppl u meet,except stay away from the drug areas!!!!

My Twin Flex all rattle caned up!

I'm new to The CABE, but not to bikes.
This is my first post so forgive me if I screw it up.
I wish I could have saved the paint on this one but it was too far gone.
This thing was kind of a bracket case when I got it.
I really just wanted to get some paint on it to keep it from rusting further and it just came together. I may just leave it alone. What do the CABErs think?
Any major criticisms from the Huffman experts?
Chris

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks.

I,m almost certain it's a 38 but I'm not completely sure.
Maybe someone can help me out here?
Maybe point out if I'm headed in the right direction?

I,m almost certain it's a 38 but I'm not completely sure.
Maybe someone can help me out here?
Maybe point out if I'm headed in the right direction?

You may wish to post this as a thread in '33 to '65 balloon bikes as a question. More will see there.

I painted my Monark almost 35 year's ago with I think it was Rustoleum green and white.I didn't have the chainguard at the time so that was a different paint, As far as using a spraygun being more durable look at the pic's ,spray bombed in 1980. Doesn't look so bad to me...Bill
100_8401.JPG
100_8402.JPG
100_8404.JPG
100_8412.JPG
100_8418.JPG
100_8425.JPG

100_8401.JPG

100_8402.JPG

100_8404.JPG

100_8412.JPG

100_8418.JPG

100_8425.JPG

i get my paint from drust and company they will mix the color u want and put it in a spray can i take a couple chips off the bike for instance a schwinn and they can make the paint just like schwinn did or the krate man in arazonia pete the krate man and sherman williams mixes his paint for him just for him nobody else chucksoldbike son the cabe or [email protected]

Back