When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Schwinn double bar roadsters

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
20170828_183800.jpg
20170828_183807.jpg
20170522_151141.jpg

This is my 1936 Schwinn built BF Goodrich Roadster I purchase last September from Terry Jackson. Glenn Brown of San Clemente did the restoration Bob Cycles did the seat cover. Thanks to Gary skidking from the cabe for the photographs of the seatpost decal, and Richard with oldstuff in Utah for creating the stencils. View attachment 406073 View attachment 406068 View attachment 406065 View attachment 406062 View attachment 406087 View attachment 406088
That is gorgeous

Not exactly the way they came... Got this bike from onecatahula several years ago, Love it. Rides fantastic! Before and after shots
Pete's Pic:
View attachment 379006
And redone:
View attachment 379007

REC

Got another project since I made the post above. Still trying to get moving on it, but it's here and so is most of what it will take to turn it into a rider.

37 BA-67.jpg

Fork is going to be changed. It looks a little bit off to me, and I have a couple of others hanging out here. Back again when it's on wheels and a stand.
REC

I have photos of a Schwinn with that fork. The bike looks original. Paint is the same on the fork, frame and fenders. I always thought maybe some guy in a shop was putting together bikes just before WWII and used what he had on the shelf? Another brand bike with the same color paint? If I can find the photos I have I'll post them. Barry

Got another project since I made the post above. Still trying to get moving on it, but it's here and so is most of what it will take to turn it into a rider.

View attachment 725646
Fork is going to be changed. It looks a little bit off to me, and I have a couple of others hanging out here. Back again when it's on wheels and a stand.
REC
I have photos of a Schwinn with that fork. The bike looks original. Paint is the same on the fork, frame and fenders. I always thought maybe some guy in a shop was putting together bikes just before WWII and used what he had on the shelf? Another brand bike with the same color paint? If I can find the photos I have I'll post them. Barry

Here they are!
ACE  1936 03.jpg
ACE 1936 02.jpg
ACE  1936 03.jpg

ACE 1936 01.jpg

Last edited:

This frame had no badge on it when I got it, so I don't know its' intended point of sale. The other one with this fork that is here was initially badged as a Fleet. I was told this would normally have been a Royal or something else that escapes my rather porous brain at the moment.
I have no doubt it is a Schwinn fork, but I do have a doubt as to it being straight - it looks a little bit off. I have a Model C with the same rear triangle and the same fork, so I do believe it to be Schwinn. I also do not have another spare one like it, so it will most likely get replaced with the other type "cast" fork. It is what it is...

REC

This frame had no badge on it when I got it, so I don't know its' intended point of sale. The other one with this fork that is here was initially badged as a Fleet. I was told this would normally have been a Royal or something else that escapes my rather porous brain at the moment.
I have no doubt it is a Schwinn fork, but I do have a doubt as to it being straight - it looks a little bit off. I have a Model C with the same rear triangle and the same fork, so I do believe it to be Schwinn. I also do not have another spare one like it, so it will most likely get replaced with the other type "cast" fork. It is what it is...

REC
Cool! Thanks for the information! Have a great night! Barry

Back