When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Schwinn double bar roadsters

-
Again

20180516_135334.jpg

Got another project since I made the post above. Still trying to get moving on it, but it's here and so is most of what it will take to turn it into a rider.

View attachment 725646
Fork is going to be changed. It looks a little bit off to me, and I have a couple of others hanging out here. Back again when it's on wheels and a stand.
REC
Well, I was able to straighten the fork so it stayed - Got to get it together now. Love this color!!
IMG_2135.JPG

Hope to have it together very soon.
REC

I know, that this isn't quite what you had in mind, but here's a little 1917 Excelsior, Double Arch Bar Roadster project that I've recently got going.
image.jpeg

It's going to be a long road to find the period correct components that I need, but I'm pretty excited about the prospects of this Ignaz era built Schwinn.

I picked this 37 DBR a few months ago. Slowly going to do a restore. I would love to find a drum brake for it and a rack. Fenders are rough but fixable. There is a few small places where the original paint is left but most of the frame was stripped clean. Also need a badge, something very clean as it will have a repaint.
IMG_5192.JPG

IMG_5193.JPG

IMG_5194.JPG

Back