When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Schwinn double bar roadsters

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Again

20180516_135334.jpg

Got another project since I made the post above. Still trying to get moving on it, but it's here and so is most of what it will take to turn it into a rider.

View attachment 725646
Fork is going to be changed. It looks a little bit off to me, and I have a couple of others hanging out here. Back again when it's on wheels and a stand.
REC
Well, I was able to straighten the fork so it stayed - Got to get it together now. Love this color!!
IMG_2135.JPG

Hope to have it together very soon.
REC

I know, that this isn't quite what you had in mind, but here's a little 1917 Excelsior, Double Arch Bar Roadster project that I've recently got going.
image.jpeg

It's going to be a long road to find the period correct components that I need, but I'm pretty excited about the prospects of this Ignaz era built Schwinn.

I picked this 37 DBR a few months ago. Slowly going to do a restore. I would love to find a drum brake for it and a rack. Fenders are rough but fixable. There is a few small places where the original paint is left but most of the frame was stripped clean. Also need a badge, something very clean as it will have a repaint.
IMG_5192.JPG

IMG_5193.JPG

IMG_5194.JPG

Back