When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Posting pictures

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
J

J.E

Just curious how I'm supose to post pictures on here.I've only been collecting bikes for 2 months and I've already got 9 of them and want to show them off.I've got a 1955 B.F goodrich schwinn a rollfast that I'm need help Identifing the year a firstone pilot I need some help with a 1978 Schwinn heavy duty I'm putting a 49 cc motor in a cruiser imade out of newer spare parts a bike that i found in a barn that I think might be a monark.and last but not least three J.C Higgins bikes.Two girls Color flows and a mens Bike That I think was a Header bike but mine is missing the tank and a few other parts.

Hi the easiest way is to sign up with a photo host like www.photobucket.com after uploading your photos you will see a box labeled "URL" in it is the address to that photo, copy it and go to the cabe discussion board you want (I usually open 2 windows for this especially if posting multiple photos) and start a discussion or you can put them in another post using the icon at the top of the Message box with the yellow sky and the little mountains. click it and paste the address you just copied in the box that comes up. also I have many of the Firestone catalogs and might be able to help you with that one. you can e-mail me or if you get posting photos put one of the bike here.
Good luck:)

test

fothergillpaint.gif

Back