When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Postwar Aluminum Huffman Stem

-
Price
$35 shipped
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Pics tell the story-missing binder bolt. Any questions please ask. PP as FF or add the 3%. I ship to lower 48 only-no exceptions. My PM is turned off so email me at Oldbikeguy1@hotmail for questions or to purchase. Thanks, Shawn

yep. Read thread wrong like an idiot. Sent email to some other dude. Thanks for the reply. Im actually only looking for that stem “h” bolt. Have an extra or huffman boys bars?

yep. Read thread wrong like an idiot. Sent email to some other dude. Thanks for the reply. Im actually only looking for that stem “h” bolt. Have an extra or huffman boys bars?
What bars are you looking for? Depending on year and model there are more than a few different styles used

What bars are you looking for? Depending on year and model there are more than a few different styles used
1949 boys Gambles Huffman Hiawatha. I have them, but they are poor by my standards. Im looking for really nice ones. Thanks for the reply.

Back