When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Postwar Balloon Bike WTB

-

Evans200

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
Postwar Men's 26" TANK BALLOON tire bike with HEADLIGHT and REAR CARRIER.
Should be complete, ride-able, presentable. I like OG paint and parts that cleans up well. I like patina but not rust buckets.
NO projects or parts bikes.
I live in Romeo, Michigan. I work full time so I can not drive great distances for a bike. I can pick up a bike that's 50 miles from home. Any others MUST be shipped to me.
NO SCHWINN bikes. No offense to you Schwinn guys, I just don't care for them.
I like Deluxe type bikes, odd colors, unusual, and different. Show me!
Examples of what I'm looking for include Western Flyer Super, or X53, Rollfast Royal Special, Roadmaster, Huffy Mainliner, Higgins Exhaust (Header), Hiawatha, Columbia, Monark with DEEP fenders, Hawthorne, Firestone, BF Goodrich, Evans, etc. etc.
8 out of my 9 bikes have been purchased from fellow CABE members. I don't want to use ebay. I'm ready now and can do Paypal.
Please respond by PM only with pics and price shipped to 48065.
Thanks for reading all of this. Lets do some bike business!!

8e5c55ceac29cdad3e62b6c876ecf074.jpg
63e92af4495767742c32ccc2d9266cb1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Murray is mid 50's not sure on exact date on it. Will take $400 plus shipping i live in Sidney Ohio maybe can work out a pick up for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back