When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Postwar Panther in the SF Bay Area...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

IngoMike

I live for the CABE
This bike looks clean and nice, but maybe a little overpriced?!

search Bay Area Craigslist and find all the cheap Schwinns. you will be searching several times a day every day to be the guy who gets one. there is a guy in the North Bay advertising advertising basic fenderless tankless Schwinns for $800.00. he either has a lot of bikes at his place or he is selling what I see.

Nice orig bike....but yikes all the money...
But IS IT? all the money....

Other than the cheap tires on board...a very strong original.

An average Stingray krate brings more than this....and they litter the earth....and that's just an average even 'tired' one

The guard looks original....I recognize the odd pin stripes of who ever that striper
was at Schwinn at the time...have had bikes striped by that person or persons....

Think how hard it would be to find a Red panther THAT nice? If you wanted one? you might never
find it. Ever.

A krate? no problem but you'd pay double in many instances for that condition COMMON krate bike.

WAY way undervalued bikes....makes absolutely no sense at all to me that the Stingray krates in way worse condition than this bike bring more.

Last edited:
Nice orig bike....but yikes all the money...
But IS IT? all the money....

Other than the cheap tires on board...a very strong original.

An average Stingray krate brings more than this....and they litter the earth....and that's just an average even 'tired' one

The guard looks original....I recognize the odd pin stripes of who ever that striper
was at Schwinn at the time...have had bikes striped by that person or persons....

Think how hard it would be to find a Red panther THAT nice? If you wanted one? you might never
find it. Ever.

A krate? no problem but you'd pay double in many instances for that condition COMMON krate bike.

WAY way undervalued bikes....makes absolutely no sense at all to me that the Stingray krates in way worse condition than this bike bring more.
I will agree with you on the Stingray thing in the sense that, I buy all my bikes to ride and ride far so I have no "carpet queens" in my collection. I know alot of guys ride them, but as a middle aged man, stingrays are terribly uncomfortable and not good for more than a quick jaunt around the block with the kiddo for fun. If Im gonna spend oodles of money, its gonna be on something I can really make some dust in to the tune of 10-20 miles a pop, comfortably. Collecting just to collect is not in my life plan.....

Back