When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Postwar Schwinn B6 Autocycle Rear Fender any condition

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

atencioee

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm looking for a postwar 1940s B6 / Autocycle rear fender with the original paint lines that can still be seen. If the fender has rust, dings, dents, is ugly, been painted over original paint, etc, etc, but the original paint lines, including the pinstriping can still be seen, no problem, I'll take it.

Last edited:
If you have a pic of what you are looking for I think I might have a few but need something to cross reference with to be sure, id be more than happy to check my pile.

If you have a pic of what you are looking for I think I might have a few but need something to cross reference with to be sure, i.d. be more than happy to check my pile.

It would be a B6 Autocycle rear fender like the one on the left in both pics. Does not need to be in that good of condition, but I would like to be able to see the 2 tone paint and pinstriping.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Back