When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Postwar schwinn S2 wheels set 150.00

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Devin Corbit

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi there everybody! I have for sale a nice set of cream with black stripe wheels, no dings that I can see , some paint loss, perfect for an original rider! PayPal friends accepted. 150.00 plus the ride , thanks !

Devin
DDF98EDF-CCC3-4867-81DF-E33BA6DE5D65.jpeg

61733CC1-4B99-454A-A39F-80E6CF68064C.jpeg

E868408A-7043-48BF-AE39-09B4A4D81A5D.jpeg

3F441443-BE6B-4272-9028-F2AF2B6814FB.jpeg

Nice wheels I would get them but I bought a Schwinn 1960 speedster 26” over the weekend and trying to keep my expenditures to a minimum. I would have to change the hub to work with what I have but that’s minimal. Oh well I timing is everything.

Nice wheels I would get them but I bought a Schwinn 1960 speedster 26” over the weekend and trying to keep my expenditures to a minimum. I would have to change the hub to work with what I have but that’s minimal. Oh well I timing is everything.
Cool man

I don't have any will power so I can't have food in the shop. How do they taste after you crush them in that vise ?

Back