When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Postwar Shelby on CL in Turlock, CA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I say overpriced--but then again I don't live in Cali! Anytime I'm considering a purchase I ask myself "Do I really like this bike?" If I have any doubt then I pass. The second thing I consider is price. Its easy to accumulate a lot of so-so stuff that you don' really care for. Concentrate on stuff you really like to eliminate buyer's remorse. V/r Shawn

Excellent advice. I think he started at $600 or so on this one a couple of months ago. I really like Shelbys but I think I'll hold out for a '30s double bar. Thanks!

if I ever buy a Shelby it will be one with the cool tank. that's a decent price for this state so full of beauty and wonderment. why do they say I live in Nor Cal when there is about the same distance to Mexico as there is to the Oregon?o_Oo_O

I'm South Bay Area ... Nor Cal!

just checked, from my city to Tijuana, 500 miles, from my city to Ashland Oregon, 401 miles. BUTT, when I measure map quest with a ruler it is 5.5" North and 7.25" South.

Last edited:
Back