When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Postwar Shelby on CL in Turlock, CA

-
I say overpriced--but then again I don't live in Cali! Anytime I'm considering a purchase I ask myself "Do I really like this bike?" If I have any doubt then I pass. The second thing I consider is price. Its easy to accumulate a lot of so-so stuff that you don' really care for. Concentrate on stuff you really like to eliminate buyer's remorse. V/r Shawn

Excellent advice. I think he started at $600 or so on this one a couple of months ago. I really like Shelbys but I think I'll hold out for a '30s double bar. Thanks!

if I ever buy a Shelby it will be one with the cool tank. that's a decent price for this state so full of beauty and wonderment. why do they say I live in Nor Cal when there is about the same distance to Mexico as there is to the Oregon?o_Oo_O

I'm South Bay Area ... Nor Cal!

just checked, from my city to Tijuana, 500 miles, from my city to Ashland Oregon, 401 miles. BUTT, when I measure map quest with a ruler it is 5.5" North and 7.25" South.

Last edited:
Back