When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Potential Klunker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sven

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I threw this 63 Schwinn American klunker prospect together from parts I had laying around ( minus chain ). I dont want to go screaming down the side of a mountain..like the pioneers did. Kind of looking for a off road /unimproved trail rider.

I had the chain guard on it at first
20190429_163633.jpg

Chain guard off.
20190429_163538.jpg

I do like it without, but know I'll need to put something their or wear pant cilips.

Better?
20190501_112638.jpg
20190501_112618.jpg

Yes , this seat was not going to be a permanent fixture on this bike. It was the first one I grabbed that cluttering up my work bench. It is one of those "Ball Saver seats, and the post wasn't the correct one. If I hit a bump and that weld break...Id be a hermaphrodite..don't want that.
20190501_110817.jpg

oh yeah ...I had to look up what you meant by "i.d. shred it"..LOL. I guess you meant to do tricks and such not like the shredding below

That's funny because I've actually contracted and purchased 2 shredders from SSI for my company. Ours achieve a lot better results though. Basically confetti when it's done doing it's magic

Back