When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PP as a friend or pay the fees

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I always ask if you want to pay as freinds or you pay the fees. And alot of the times people pay and do not pay the fees or freinds. I am not pointing to anyone specific just in general. Should I just add $5 on my prices and not give the option. Also nobody hardly ever asks about insurance. That is another fee people want for free. I sure hear it when something gets damaged, I always try to make it right but I sure have been paying alot of fees lately. I am just venting but read the invoice or maybe my prices are to low. I want to thank all of you for buying from me. Kirk

Most assume insurance is included.I'm not one.I learned that the hard way.our deal went perfectly because we both understood what was what. I would suggest bumping the price up a bit to cover for fees and insurance.
And if anyone on here has any doubt as to your integrity or trustworthiness, I'll vouch 200% on your side.thank you again.

Nothing really to do with PP but it is getting to the point that I may have to charge more for anything west of the Rockies or boonie towns because it's becoming 10-20% more to ship.

State in your adds what you’d like. If they don’t oblige then it’s on them. If you have to hold there hands then I agree raising your prices is your best bet to save you $$$.

For me as a seller it's not worth the risk or hassle of problems later not to insure, and I only accept paypal as for "goods":
The buyer's shipping address is on file, discounted postage is printed right from paypal, and the tracking # is logged and sent automatically to the buyer.
Quick and easy, no foolin' around.

Personally, I think PayPal is a god send. Without it, how would you pay? Money orders, credit card, personal check in the mail...no way. PayPal deserves the fees and does a good job protecting your shipment. Add that cost onto part. That way buyer pays and seller is covered. It's cheap when compared to other options and what could happen. If I'm gonna pay, lets say $500 for a rare Delta light, I'll gladly pay 5% or even 10% more to make sure I get it safely. If I think it's too high, you can bet someone else will pay it !

Back