When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~ ~ Praise for Bikewhorder! ~ ~

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
A big shout out goes to one of my favorite Cabers and all time bike forum heroes~

Chris aka the notorious Mr Bikewhorder!

Chris is super knowledgeable, well connected, an awesome and talented fabricator (see bike below), and most importantly in my book, a guy with the rarest of commodities, ethics. Contrary to his gruff and to the point always edgy posts here, in person he is a soft spoken and really sweet guy. I saw that for the first time a couple of years ago at Copake where we ironed out and resolved a small deal that had gone off the rails.

Recently he was kind enough to consider my serious interest in a very rare bike he had in his collection, one maybe not a whole lot of people knew he had. It was no doubt a difficult proposition but we worked it out and he came through in the clutch and brought the bike to me in that shark tank of shark tanks Copake.

Chris you made my show and my month and I thank you.

To everyone else enjoy the pictures and remember all the great folks on this forum, they really are the cream of the crop!

N

@bikewhorder

20180420_115910.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

Last edited:
A big shout out goes to one of my favorite Cabers and all time bike forum heroes~

Chris aka the notorious Mr Bikewhorder!

Chris is super knowledgeable, well connected, an awesome and talented fabricator (see bike below), and most importantly in my book, a guy with the rarest of commodities, ethics. Contrary to his gruff and to the point always edgy posts here, in person he is a soft spoken and really sweet guy. I saw that for the first time a couple of years ago at Copake where we ironed out and resolved a small deal that had gone off the rails.

Recently he was kind enough to consider my serious interest in a very rare bike he had in his collection, one maybe not a whole lot of people knew he had. It was no doubt a difficult proposition but we worked it out and he came through in the clutch and brought the bike to me in that shark tank of shark tanks Copake.

Chris you made my show and my month and I thank you.

To everyone else enjoy the picture and remember all the great folks on this forum, they really are the cream of the crop!

N

@bikewhorder

View attachment 792878

View attachment 793066
Thanks man i know its in good hands. I'm glad to see you've already scored some parts for it that had eluded me. Its a sweet ride.

Back