When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Praise for Catfish......................

-
The only dealings with Ed I've had have been for the highest quality items and extremely fast shipping. I think if I were in your shoes, I would have contacted Ed directly before posting something about him on a public forum. Did you even give him the opportunity to "make it right" by you?? I remember you did the same thing on something I sold to someone else that you later ended up with, and I STILL refunded you what YOU PAID in full. I thought it was pretty rotten of you to post negative stuff about me without giving me the opportunity to refund you, and I think it's pretty lousy of you doing the same about Ed here. My $0.02.

Last edited:
HAVING DONE BUSINESS WITH CATFISH for the longest time ... i know his merchandise is top shelf. He ships in a rapid manner
and has even taken my list of impossible to find goodies with him to Copake ... found and bought the items ... and sold them to
me at a very-reasonable figure ...... i will ALWAYS do business with CATFISH. If there are any complaints regarding an individual
having done a deal with CATFISH ... these complaints truly-need to be addressed privately. Good form dictates that we must
always try to resolve an issue between buyer and seller, privately ... before bad-mouthing a body on a forum such as this.

................... patric cafaro

I met Catfish at the Ttown bicycle meet. I bought a drop kick stand and it was the wrong one, But he fixed the issue right away on the cabe for me. Plus it was kinda dark when i bought the item and poop happens, he did make good and sent me the correct item ASAP..its like i got it the next day and he has great Communication Skills. I would buy stuff from Catfish Again because he stood behind his items he sold!!!!

Last edited:
I met Catfish at the Ttown bicycle meet. I bought a drop kick stand and it was the wrong one, But he fixed the issue right away on the cabe for me. Plus it was kinda dark when i bought the item and poop happens, he did make good and sent me the correct item ASAP..its like i got it the next day and he has great Communication Skills. I would buy stuff form Catfish Again because he stood behind his items he sold!!!!

I've never dealt with Catfish, basically because I can't afford high end bikes and parts. But based on his reputation, I certainly wouldn't hesitate to enter into an agreement with him should the opportunity arise. GOLDENGREEK, what you say here, IS what it's all about!!!

Back