When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Praise for Catfish......................

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have to say I've never dealt with the "Fish" but by all the praise ( 99.9% anyway)....what one walks away with this tread, is that the CABE is a great community of people who stand up for each other and your reputation depends on your actions as a dealer, a bit like eBay with positive and negative ratings, only a little more personal. There is always going to be a sour lemon in dealing with the general public, I know, I've been buying and selling antiques (and other "things") of all kinds for 40 years and you can't please everyone. A quick story: I bought an item from a CABE "member" a while back and shipping was a tad slow after payment after messages saying it was shipped. I contacted the owners of this site after a few attempts at messaging the seller with no replies. The site owner did reach the person and low and behold, success and in a day or two, the item arrived. The CABE is a close knit community and a great place to buy and sell for the most part, but it has something eBay and other sites don't.......kindred spirits who really do care about each other ( or at least put on a good face :rolleyes:)

And yes.......before publicaly bad mouthing someone, try to work it out in private.

My 3 cents......minus a penny,

Don

319073031_a5043c89be_zps3951aecd-1.jpg

Back