When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Praise for Catfish......................

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I just sold a fender to Catfish and report that he was excellent to deal with. Offered me a great price, fast payer and a pleasure to deal with. It was the first item I sold on this site, had multiple buyers that wanted the fender and am glad I sold the item to him!

I just sold a fender to Catfish and report that he was excellent to deal with. Offered me a great price, fast payer and a pleasure to deal with. It was the first item I sold on this site, had multiple buyers that wanted the fender and am glad I sold the item to him!

Thanks! You were great to deal with too! And Thanks again for the parts! Catfish

A friend and fellow caber has been going thru chemotherapy and isn't doing so hot. He's been trying to move a couple bike projects along to keep busy and needed a tank horn for a Hawthorne Snyder Motobike. I put a wanted ad up for him and Ed jumped right in and sent out a working horn unit, hooking a brother up, gratis.
thanks Ed, proud to know ya :cool:

11162015 002.JPG

11162015 002.JPG

Always happy to help.

A friend and fellow caber has been going thru chemotherapy and isn't doing so hot. He's been trying to move a couple bike projects along to keep busy and needed a tank horn for a Hawthorne Snyder Motobike. I put a wanted ad up for him and Ed jumped right in and sent out a working horn unit, hooking a brother up, gratis.
thanks Ed, proud to know ya :cool:

View attachment 251263

Back