When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~ Praise for rideahiggins! ~

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I know I gave you a hard time a while back for what arguably was not your best work....:D

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/ball-end-grips-one-of-a-kind-pair-price-drop.101349/

But my recent two grip set purchase from you exceeded my every expectation and I wanted to sing your praises!

Your brown marbled grips are the perfect compliment for my og '46 Roadmaster! The red marbled set is slated to go on my red housepainted Shelby built Cadillac and I am sure will have similar effect.

The formulation of these grips is just right, grippy but tough and very well molded. These fit snugly and securely on the bars which cannot be said for others I've tried. The marbelizing is perfectly old school and the surface finish is silky smooth! Added to this your price point and service was exceptional.

You mr rideahiggins get high marks in the krakatoa book!

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/coke-bottle-torpedo-grips-and-stuff.120173/

How about you other Cabers? Lets see some pics of your rides that sport mr rideahiggins grips!

@rideahiggins

20171130_124251.jpg

20171130_124302.jpg

I've always been fairly well stocked with grips and never really needed to order any grips. But if and when I do, I'll be getting them from Jim. I've always been impressed with his work.

Back