When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prayers for Phil Scott - shoe3

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I shared these CABE pages with Phil's daughter so the family was aware of his impact here. From FaceBook today:
Wow, I am overwhelmed by all the support we received from friends and family over these past two days (in fact, the last two weeks). Your thoughts and prayers all across the country got us through each minute. Thank you to those who stood 2 hours in line last night to see us at the visitation. That means the world to us and it was great to catch up with many of you we haven’t seen in years! Also, thanks to each of you who came to celebrate dad’s life today. I hope you each enjoyed the stories, message, and music as much as I did. I know my dad would have been so humbled. And finally, thanks to each of you who may not have been able to come, but uplifted us in prayer or sent notes of encouragement. Those too touched us in ways you will never truly know. Our family feels so blessed. Please keep those prayers coming as I know the weeks ahead will be difficult, but we know that our God and good friends will get us through.

Back