When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prayers for Phil Scott - shoe3

-
I just wanted to let my fellow cabers know that Phil Scott aka @shoe3 suffered a stroke over Thanksgiving and is not doing well.
I am told he has not yet regained consciousness.

Heartbroken at the prospect of not being able to talk bicycles with Phil, please join me in praying to whatever power you choose that he makes a full recovery.

I will follow up with any information I receive.
I have been in contact with Phil's daughter since yesterday morning and it's not looking good. Unfortunately he had the stroke over night and it was to late to administer the drugs that they normally administer.
One side of his brain is essentially gone - the one that controls all functions, talking, eating, etc. They are talking hospice care right now. Yes please keep him, the doctors and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Tim Fox

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Phil and I have been working together on a couple projects of mine. I'm fairly new to the early 1900's and TOC bikes and knew very little about them until here recently. Phil has been quit the coach to me teaching the what's what and whose who with these old bikes. I've learned a so much from him. Phil is so much fun to talk old bike history with. He's also a great friend. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

Back