When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prayers for Phil Scott - shoe3

-
I just wanted to let my fellow cabers know that Phil Scott aka @shoe3 suffered a stroke over Thanksgiving and is not doing well.
I am told he has not yet regained consciousness.

Heartbroken at the prospect of not being able to talk bicycles with Phil, please join me in praying to whatever power you choose that he makes a full recovery.

I will follow up with any information I receive.
Praying.

Although, I didn't know, Phil, the shock and sadness of such tragic news is just the same.
I thoroughly enjoy all of our contributions to the Cabe.
So a wound to one is a wound to all.
Hopefully the damage wasn't too severe.
My Mother suffered a stroke this year, and through medication and physical therapy she has made remarkable progress in her recovery.

This is what I loved most about Phil!
Screenshot_2018-11-23-21-42-47.png

He would come over to my place and see one of my projects and before I knew it, he was super excited about it. Often he would be way more excited than I was. Then without me asking or telling me he was doing it he would start try to find the parts that were needed to complete that project bike. Phil is an awesome guy. I'm praying he gets better so he can see some of these projects he's been helping me with finished.

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Phil ( @shoe3 ) The above post clearly illustrates a great man , friend and father, who was willing to do anything for anybody.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Phil for a full recovery. , and to his family during these uncertain times.

Just to let everyone know I just got word that Phil passed away last night.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back