When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Columbia(n) Build Thread...

-

Saving Tempest

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
dsc00151-jpg.jpg

Last of all a RACK.

I really don't want to make it a Five Star lookalike, but a bike has GOT to have certain features, and when I'm done it's probably going to be a present for a relative.

The good news is that the bike is supposed to be here Friday!

Now I'm working on the torpedo light @Freqman1 sold me some time ago that had a short and heated the batteries up.

The good news is that the bike is supposed to be here Friday!

Now I'm working on the torpedo light @Freqman1 sold me some time ago that had a short and heated the batteries up.
That was at least four years ago and honestly I can’t recall whether I tested it or not. Obviously a small piece of metal is touching somewhere it should not be. Wish you would have contacted me four years ago via PM to let me know there was a problem. I can refund you $20 via PP and I’ll make sure I never send you a defective piece again. V/r Shawn

It worked until that point, I'm not holding you at fault for it and I don't do Paypal, I'm a heathen ex-Methodist :p

PS We did talk about it and it wasn't deadly then either.

Today could reach 105-109 in parts of my Valley....the very best time to have to drag a 59 lb 8 oz bicycle box into the house. If you see a hot chick and this cat, don't say hello...

Devil-May-Cry-2-Dante-devil-may-cry-2-39186920-1920-1080.jpg

Back