When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Columbia(n) Build Thread...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Saving Tempest

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
dsc00151-jpg.jpg

Last of all a RACK.

I really don't want to make it a Five Star lookalike, but a bike has GOT to have certain features, and when I'm done it's probably going to be a present for a relative.

The good news is that the bike is supposed to be here Friday!

Now I'm working on the torpedo light @Freqman1 sold me some time ago that had a short and heated the batteries up.

The good news is that the bike is supposed to be here Friday!

Now I'm working on the torpedo light @Freqman1 sold me some time ago that had a short and heated the batteries up.
That was at least four years ago and honestly I can’t recall whether I tested it or not. Obviously a small piece of metal is touching somewhere it should not be. Wish you would have contacted me four years ago via PM to let me know there was a problem. I can refund you $20 via PP and I’ll make sure I never send you a defective piece again. V/r Shawn

It worked until that point, I'm not holding you at fault for it and I don't do Paypal, I'm a heathen ex-Methodist :p

PS We did talk about it and it wasn't deadly then either.

Today could reach 105-109 in parts of my Valley....the very best time to have to drag a 59 lb 8 oz bicycle box into the house. If you see a hot chick and this cat, don't say hello...

Devil-May-Cry-2-Dante-devil-may-cry-2-39186920-1920-1080.jpg

Back