When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Pre-Miami Hudson MFG "Hudson"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
Zipcode

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
Pre- Miami Hudson still available at a reduced price!

Here is a lovely machine that exhibits very well as she sits but would also make an excellent full restoration project for anyone so inclined.
I believe this is the racer model but there was also a light roadster cataloged that year I believe.

If your intention is to restore and ride the frame likely needs to be aligned, closeups available upon request.

This bike is basically the blueprint for what became the first generation of higher end Miami bicycles, the fork crown and build spec overall matches.
Troxel saddle core, D&J crankset, Baldwin Chain- all the fixins for a stellar build.

$1200 Delivered Memory Lane
$1300 shipped CONUS

Int'l shipping available at buyers expense.

Dings on the inside edge of the chain stay and seat stay have led me to reduce the price on this machine once more before breaking it apart.
I would love to avoid that fate as I am sure this bike could be repaired / restored but such is the life of an antique bicycle hustler.

Hudson Racer1.jpg

Hudson Racer2.jpg

Hudson Racer3.jpg

Hudson Racer4.jpg

Hudson Racer5.jpg

Last edited:
Jesse please provide more pics of any dents or deflected bent tubes… also do you have different racing type goosenecks. Kelly drop bars, Taylor Type, toc rotational racer etc? I’m thinking of restoration to ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back