When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PRE TEEN RACYCLE CUSHION FRAME RARE!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

thehugheseum

I live for the CABE
Rarest of the rare barnfind suspension frame racycle narrow tread......this is the big leagues of the well coveted Racycle brand

$5500

IMG_6378.JPG

IMG_6379.JPG

IMG_6381.JPG

IMG_6383.JPG

IMG_6384.JPG

IMG_6385.JPG

IMG_6387.JPG

IMG_6388.JPG

IMG_6389.JPG

Nice! I can't buy it but might there be a chance you could get a good image (or two) of the front hub?

Just the fact that it's a cushion frame Racycle makes it rare. Will it get to that price point? I don't know, but the bottom has fallen out of the vaunted "Racycle Market" since a certain person screwed the pooch.

The serial number could be on the seat tube or on the botton bracket - most likely the bottom bracket. Also, as an FYI - Racycle used to put a Paper / Card ID in the seat tube after leaving the factory. Sometime's it pays to pull the seat and shine a light down the tube and see if a card is there. People rarely find these - though, never hurts to have a look. As far as I can tell it all looks good to me from a Racycle perspective. A little expensive - but not seen very often. As usual you always have the coolest stuff.

Back