When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre war 1940 AS and Co packard badge.

-
Payment Terms
Paypal (having issues with paypal currently, we can figurebsomething out if we make a deal) or Cash app preferred
Shipping
You pay all shipping cost. I will pack and prep for safe delivery. And whatever your prefered shipping carrier I will make all arrangements al you do is pay.
Zipcode

Luvmyboys

Look Ma, No Hands!
As best I can tell and with the help of so many in TheCabe... looks to be 1940 frame has been repainted and I'm sure you guys can pocket it apart. None the less it's a pretty darn good job of putting together a bike one wouldn't mind being seen on. I'm not sure any of the logistics on this bike other than it's ready to ride right now . It looks sharp ND it's a lot of fun to ride. And and it is a prewar mostly survivor. I have more pictures, just terrible internet right now if you want more pics o will post a little later this morning.

IMG_20221206_051535.jpg

20230122_152712.jpg

20230122_153256.jpg

20230122_152846.jpg

Back