When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold pre-war 1940 Elgin 26" Four Star Deluxe Long Tank bike- all original

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$900
Zipcode

bhuff

On Training Wheels
Pre-war 1940 Elgin 26” four star deluxe with original wheels and floater hub (floater hub is rare/ hard to find for this bike's age). It's a long tank SE model (serial number begins with S E- Sears, 1940) and was built at Murray Manufacturing Ohio. It has a horn, headlight, no tail light. I have an extra set of wheels that are in better condition, spokes are great, paint on those is black with the white stripes still visible, but but no floater hub on that set. The original paint appears to be light blue from looks of the inside of the tank (the only place it's visible). Asking $900 for bike & the extra wheels and tires. It is rideable and I will ship it (within the US) at buyers cost via Bike Flights (shipping should be under $100). Thank you for viewing my bike if you have any questions feel free to ask.

:)

Back