When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-war and ToC box-o-stuff, help ID please

-

MonkeyWrenching

Finally riding a big boys bike
Picked up a cigar box of "junk" from a pick and need some help IDing some stuff. They guy had almost exclusively bikes so I don't think it's from anything else.

Always a fun game

Stuff I know on the left:
-Corbin 2 speed low speed drive clutch
-2 Corbin lockrings
-7 Iver Johnson crank bolts
-4 coasting pegs (one pat. Date April 22 1890)

Stuff I don't on the right:
-Odd brass disc with machined notches
-Internal threaded ring with notches on the top for a spanner
- about 10 of these black round spring clips, stamped with "rollfast pat. July 18 1918 made in USA"
-2 weird bottom bracket spindles.
The rusty one has a pizza shaped ends on it
The one with some nickel left is really odd. One side has 2 notches, one has 3. Really wide. Has some huge crank bolts.

If anyone recognizes anything let me know!

Did some digging on the rollfast parts and the spindles but couldn't find anything.

PXL_20220219_183328592.jpg

PXL_20220219_183342466.jpg

PXL_20220219_183358418.jpg

PXL_20220219_183406649.jpg

Great box of gear!

I could def. use some of that stuff! PM me if you'd like to barter a bit!
I recognize a few things, if I had them in hand I may have better luck ID'ing though ;)
If I had to bet I would say the two faceted brass bolts fit in either side of the bottom bracket spindle on the left.
Two hub internal threaded lock rings look like w/ the spanner tool openings.
The Rollsfast springs if I had to guess replacement brake springs?
The round disc w/ teeth looks like it may be for thread cleaning / cutting? Maybe a version of a lock ring I haven't seen, Not sure?

07AAFEA8-72FF-4C73-9CF9-0EEB2C22679F.jpeg

This is what all of the Iver Crank arm nuts that I’ve had my hands on look like. The nuts you have are probably crank arm nuts, but not sure if they’re Iver. The obvious difference is the extra recess in the center of yours. Do you have an Iver crank to check fitment?

View attachment 1573275
This is what all of the Iver Crank arm nuts that I’ve had my hands on look like. The nuts you have are probably crank arm nuts, but not sure if they’re Iver. The obvious difference is the extra recess in the center of yours. Do you have an Iver crank to check fitment?
I do not have one to check, looking closer here they have a similar but distinctly different construction

PXL_20220219_213008742.jpg

Back