When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-war boys Blue Ribbon ( Snyder ) long tank

-
Price
$900
Zipcode
( HOLD ON PICTURES COMING SOON MIKE!) Got to make some room so a few bike's will go, this is a late 30's early 40's Snyder Blue Ribbon, ( my 4th of July bike ),rims, fenders, light, guard & very desirable long tank, are original blue & cream the frame had been repainted red & white unique badge with uneven offset screws ( I have NOS or original badge you choice ) good rider.NOW $900. local pickup or can meet around LB/OC area. Message if interested, I don't always check thread.
View attachment 1035506

View attachment 1035507

View attachment 1035508

View attachment 1035509

View attachment 1035510

View attachment 1035511

View attachment 1035512

View attachment 1035513

Great! Do you know of a bike ship in your area, or i can look one up if I know where you live....also how can I pay, I can do Pay Pal or a Money Order, which ever is easy for you....

Thanks!

As I stated I am new to the CABE, I did not know profiles were important....also did not mean to lock the conversaton, I was thinking i was keeping it private..,..if you want to go to Ebay and do my Email which is my name on there, you can see a long history of buying without problems...

Either way, if we use Pay Pal to pay you that is a very secure site, if we use a Money Order I have no problem waiting until the MO clears....I am also trusting you that you don't just keep my money and ignore me later, I also gave you my phone so we can talk....

Not sure what else I can do to make you at ease, let me know

Ok, now where is your reply to me? I see it on my hotmail account but not in here! You also mention a personal message, how do you do that? Maybe this site has instructions, i did not see any....

Not a big deal if everyone sees my contact info, with all the bikes in the house I don't have room for visitors....!

The red bar that says Start a Conversation, I have sent you a few?

It's a large frame, I had one, the best riding balloon bike I had, one of them, it felt large. Rare with your tank, the ribs in front.

6225-544586e6d4ced2d914dd39707c5d0be3.jpg

Back