When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre war CWC DBR Tank bikes thread

-a
~
%
OAuth Error:2001

z
Based on the serial numbers so far, these hang tank bikes were produced between 1937-1939

I'd love to see other examples along with the serial numbers.

Time for me to get a bit 'o education here. I always thought this style fork indicated Snyder built. Serial number and frame style says CW. What years would CW have been using this style? Enlightenment please.

Time for me to get a bit 'o education here. I always thought this style fork indicated Snyder built. Serial number and frame style says CW. What years would CW have been using this style? Enlightenment please.
Triple crown forks are seen on Cleveland Welding bikes as well as Snyder built bikes. Usually on lower end bikes. Quite common on Hawthorne badged bikes. The Snyder and CWC top crown are slightly different

The one in the add is a snider built bike
The 2 in the picture are Cleveland Welding built
Although both Snyder and CWC built similar bikes for Montgomery Wards,
the ad is actually a Cleveland Welding built bike. Distinguishing differences include the straight fender mount ant the seat post binder

Nice bike.!!! 🤝✌️🫵
But...just get in your Car"" or, your Truck, Gooo. buy the bike before.!! before.!! 😫😌..Muy, tarde..😟......🙈🫣🥵🫣😜

G.LUCK...✌️✌️🫵

Back