When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold pre war Klinedinst Special badged ladies Shelby very nice 175.00 + <dropped price>

-
Price
Zipcode
Wow. I cannot think of another bicycle lately that has provided this much fun for under $300. (I'm figuring in the cost of shipping.)

There are so many things to like about it: the paint, the brace between the top and bottom bars, the sprocket, and so many little details. I'm especially fond of the stem and the Stimsonite no. 15 (I think) reflector recessed into the rear fender.

The only reason why I am not jumping on this right now is because I prefer a bicycle that needs a good bit of elbow grease to return it to this level of glory.

Wow. I cannot think of another bicycle lately that has provided this much fun for under $300. (I'm figuring in the cost of shipping.)

There are so many things to like about it: the paint, the brace between the top and bottom bars, the sprocket, and so many little details. I'm especially fond of the stem and the Stimsonite no. 15 (I think) reflector recessed into the rear fender.

The only reason why I am not jumping on this right now is because I prefer a bicycle that needs a good bit of elbow grease to return it to this level of glory.
I can cover it with grease and dirt if that helps.

looks like I will be the new owner Christopher!!

I am happy to see this go to someone who wants it.

I bought it two years ago, to save it from being parted out. I rode it the day I bought it, and today before packing it up. I am really happy to get it out of my bike barn though. Enjoy.

Back