When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre War Ladies Schwinn World I had to buy

-
Wow, that is a really cool old basket and the blue on blue pins, like to find a boys with that paint job. Make a nice rider for a cruise down the Alameda Creek Trail! Congratulations and another great light weight.

Wow, that is a really cool old basket and the blue on blue pins, like to find a boys with that paint job. Make a nice rider for a cruise down the Alameda Creek Trail! Congratulations and another great light weight.
that color really pops when it is nice. under where the badge was shows the true color.

Post a photo of your bike
It’s all tore down right now for clean up and removal of the red paint. But this is before.

rebuilt the coaster brake and front hub. put 2 new tubes in the maypop tires and removed the rear fender so now it is a rider. put some pedals off a ladies 1950 bike only to find they need some love to spin right. man these women's seats are uncomfortable.

Had a 41 World boys bike and it had a Miller kick stand. Yours looks like a Miller, too. Square top plate and massive bolt are signs of a Miller but should have name on top plate. Maybe reversed?
it was a miller kick stand, just the words were all rusted over. I put it on my 1943 men's bike since I don't plan of riding this one too much.

Back