When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre war long spring help..

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

whopperchopper

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi, picked up this saddle at krate fest of all places and would like to know a little about it. I'm sure the bolt between the double spring was replaced on one side or the other, what side is correct? Also would this seat have had a cross link between the two springs? Looks like Mesinger leather over horse hair, 9.5" wide and 11" long
Anything I can use on the leather to make it wear longer as I will use it? Thanks

IMG_5493.JPG

IMG_5494.JPG

IMG_5495.JPG

IMG_5496.JPG

IMG_5497.JPG

IMG_5498.JPG

IMG_5499.JPG

IMG_5500.JPG

Ya done good. The cover is shot but the padding is still good. I have the bottom pan for that seat but doubt if I can find parts to finish as cores are quickly snapped up. I went to that show once... too far to come back empty handed. I would take the seat and have it recovered. Professional ly.

Ok, thanks for the help, I have a spare cross bar and a nut and bolt like on the left side to get that part correct. I'm guessing any good upholstery shop can cover it obviously minus the Mesinger branding?

A local upholstery guy; Mr salazer did three seats for me so far NWI based. So close to me I can ride my bike to drop it off and get an ice cream on the way back. I know there's gonna be guys who gonna say they can take an old baseball mitt apart and reuse it. But have an upholstery. Guy do it

IMG_20190622_150519.jpg

Back