When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre war Murray !? Firestone ..

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sllimpickens89

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello ! ...trying to figure out what I have here to look into restoring! ... Is this a Murray early 40s Firestone ?

Any help appreciated and values so I can determine if a restoration is an option ;

Thanks. Andrew
Black River falls , Wis

IMG_20180821_145728030.jpg

Looks like a Murray built Mercury or Elgin from here. I am guessing it has a mono seat stay. Is there a door in the other side of the tank? The Elgin book is a must have.

Looks like a Murray built Mercury or Elgin from here. I am guessing it has a mono seat stay. Is there a door in the other side of the tank? The Elgin book is a must have.
No door in tank ???? Hmm I need a book probably having hard time pinning down gotta scrap off to get serial after work

IMG_20180821_145734417.jpg

That's a killer group of bikes sitting there !? So as is I'm looking like a bike worth around grand mabe ? ...putting in work would barely get money back if time came to sell ..not in position to pump that in ugh !

With the repaint and a few wrong parts, I would put the value at 400-600. That's just me, take it for what it is. If you're patient you can find one of these with OG paint for around 1k.

Back