When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre war Murray !? Firestone ..

-

Sllimpickens89

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello ! ...trying to figure out what I have here to look into restoring! ... Is this a Murray early 40s Firestone ?

Any help appreciated and values so I can determine if a restoration is an option ;

Thanks. Andrew
Black River falls , Wis

IMG_20180821_145728030.jpg

Looks like a Murray built Mercury or Elgin from here. I am guessing it has a mono seat stay. Is there a door in the other side of the tank? The Elgin book is a must have.

Looks like a Murray built Mercury or Elgin from here. I am guessing it has a mono seat stay. Is there a door in the other side of the tank? The Elgin book is a must have.
No door in tank ???? Hmm I need a book probably having hard time pinning down gotta scrap off to get serial after work

IMG_20180821_145734417.jpg

That's a killer group of bikes sitting there !? So as is I'm looking like a bike worth around grand mabe ? ...putting in work would barely get money back if time came to sell ..not in position to pump that in ugh !

With the repaint and a few wrong parts, I would put the value at 400-600. That's just me, take it for what it is. If you're patient you can find one of these with OG paint for around 1k.

Back