When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Pre war pancake horn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Carson greaser

Finally riding a big boys bike
Horn works 150$ Obo located in carson 3107496734

E12631C9-EB83-4618-AA2F-7C7ED04C348B.jpeg

How big is that? Looks like for a motorcycle?
Yea I'm wondering about the horn. Would like to see the mounting bracket style to determine bicycle or motorcycle. Sent seller a pm just says horn works. Would be nice to see more pictures of both items such as back of horn. Battery tube switch.. In your opinion would you say it's a motorcycle horn?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Yea I'm wondering about the horn. Would like to see the mounting bracket style to determine bicycle or motorcycle. Sent seller a pm just says horn works. Would be nice to see more pictures of both items such as back of horn. Battery tube switch.. In your opinion would you say it's a motorcycle horn?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
Definitely motorcycle horn, 4 1/2"

I hope you're happy with it- I seen it and said it looks like a good deal. Just like when I seen this hub on ebay got thus from @badbob. What I didn't know was that it was 11/2 times the size of regular one. Surprise. !

IMG_20191015_174551.jpg

Back