When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre War Schwinn Script Reflector

-
Nice reflector, but,it's not a 1935 reflector,f.y.i.35's aren't raised,or have schwinn,or stimsonite on the glass. Same housing,flush with the housing though. The one that's listed was used 1936-42.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Very good of you man. I thought of starting a thread like that in the breakroom, of stuff folks are biddinng on, so were not fighting each other, but then I figured this is prolly too cut throat of a hobby for it to ever work out...I dunno....I like your sentiment though Jones.

Nice reflector, but,it's not a 1935 reflector,f.y.i.35's aren't raised,or have schwinn,or stimsonite on the glass. Same housing,flush with the housing though. The one that's listed was used 1936-42.

Was thinking this was the same as we discussed for Cycle Truck. Damn. How many different reflectors for bikes can there be!? They have one job. Ha :Dv

Even if I really needed it that would be the last person I buy something from. V/r Shawn
Err...guessing he is a renowned scumbag? I probably should have picked up on that after seeing a number of parts all for the same bike. I sort of let my want for the reflector that I am chasing cloud my judgement. Derr

Very good of you man. I thought of starting a thread like that in the breakroom, of stuff folks are biddinng on, so were not fighting each other, but then I figured this is prolly too cut throat of a hobby for it to ever work out...I dunno....I like your sentiment though Jones.
I should have just done 3 replies. Forgive my spotty mess.

I wish I could disagree with you on this topic. But, more than likely you're absolutely right. I just don't see the point of raising the price between fellow members. I would rather bow out and wait for the next one. Work better as a team than working against one another. You take care of me and I take care of you. Forrest and Bubba.

If it's for a pre war cycletruck, you're good. What parts are you looking for?
Wellll, after this reflector I will be looking for the Messinger that goes with it. But, seeing how as I may be forced to buy new wheels this weekend, the reflector would be my last purchase till I figure stuff out. :(

Back