When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre War Schwinn Script Reflector

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice reflector, but,it's not a 1935 reflector,f.y.i.35's aren't raised,or have schwinn,or stimsonite on the glass. Same housing,flush with the housing though. The one that's listed was used 1936-42.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Very good of you man. I thought of starting a thread like that in the breakroom, of stuff folks are biddinng on, so were not fighting each other, but then I figured this is prolly too cut throat of a hobby for it to ever work out...I dunno....I like your sentiment though Jones.

Nice reflector, but,it's not a 1935 reflector,f.y.i.35's aren't raised,or have schwinn,or stimsonite on the glass. Same housing,flush with the housing though. The one that's listed was used 1936-42.

Was thinking this was the same as we discussed for Cycle Truck. Damn. How many different reflectors for bikes can there be!? They have one job. Ha :Dv

Even if I really needed it that would be the last person I buy something from. V/r Shawn
Err...guessing he is a renowned scumbag? I probably should have picked up on that after seeing a number of parts all for the same bike. I sort of let my want for the reflector that I am chasing cloud my judgement. Derr

Very good of you man. I thought of starting a thread like that in the breakroom, of stuff folks are biddinng on, so were not fighting each other, but then I figured this is prolly too cut throat of a hobby for it to ever work out...I dunno....I like your sentiment though Jones.
I should have just done 3 replies. Forgive my spotty mess.

I wish I could disagree with you on this topic. But, more than likely you're absolutely right. I just don't see the point of raising the price between fellow members. I would rather bow out and wait for the next one. Work better as a team than working against one another. You take care of me and I take care of you. Forrest and Bubba.

If it's for a pre war cycletruck, you're good. What parts are you looking for?
Wellll, after this reflector I will be looking for the Messinger that goes with it. But, seeing how as I may be forced to buy new wheels this weekend, the reflector would be my last purchase till I figure stuff out. :(

Back