When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre War Tricycle Long Spring Seat-Good & Solid Saddle For Restoration!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$60 shipped

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
For sale

Pre war tricycle seat. Well made. Good & solid for restoration. No visible damage to frame and springs. Comes with the post which is grooved and designed to work with this particular seat. 7 1/2" front to rear. Nice long springs.

Some normal seat bolt damage to side of the post. Straightforward to repair. Post clamp is good but frozen.

Seat covering is some sort of molded rubber which is on both sides of a metal pan. Rubber is dead and missing some sections. Very rigid as is. Could be padded and leather covered with a bit of work.

Nice little prewar seat with lots of potential. Good if you need one!

$60 shipped. Paypal F&F

PM me if interested Thanks!

trs1.JPG

trs2.JPG

trs3.JPG

trs4.JPG

trs5.JPG

trs6.JPG

trs7.JPG

trs8.JPG

trs9.JPG

trs10.JPG

trs11.JPG

Last edited:
These were made and Mostly seen on 30’s Skippy Tricycles ! ( and sidewalk bikes )
American National - Gendron
Glws

mark

Thanks Mark for the info. I had some Skippy parts but wasn't sure. Seat post diameter would allow it to be used on a variety of trikes. It is a good seat with potential!

Back