When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-War Western Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The current fair market value in the hobby for a similar bike would depend on several factors including how complete and correct the bike is and if it is original or restored. Values on original bikes would obviously be based on condition while values on restored bikes would be based on the correctness and quality of the work done.

While an actual transaction sale price has to meet somewhere on middle ground, the price asked by a seller and the price offered by a buyer are also often a distance apart to begin with.

Are you looking for one of these bikes or do you have one to sell?

This is my bike. It is an original, the only thing i see on the bike that needs work is missing a few spokes and back fender is deanted up some the bike rides fine. The frame is not pitted up and seems to be straight.

DSCN0241-1.jpg

Last edited:
Cleveland Welding produced two different pre-war straight bar frames of which the bike that started this post is one. Both of those bikes are uncommon to rare. The bike you have is a postwar straight bar (1950-early 1954) also built by Cleveland Welding but substantially different from either pre-war model and relatively common in the hobby.

The general price range in the hobby on the bike you have is about $50 to $150. With perfect original paint I still wouldn’t expect it to sell for more than $300.

CWC roadmaster

CWC roadmaster.jpg

Hi I was wondering if you anyone knew anything about this bike. The guy selling it said someone told him it was a 1941 CWC roadmaster. I want to find out more info on this particular bike. If the tank is correct or off of a Western flyer of same year. What it may be worth is the year correct ect. I actually bought it from him. I will be using it for my own riding pleasure. I want to fix anything that is really wrong as for as tank and frame go. Oh and if anyone knows where I could find the lens covers for the rear rack.

Here is a link to the ebay page. With more info and details.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=330650401490

Back