When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre WWI Crown Bicycle For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

frankster41

I live for the CABE
This is a Crown 28" Bicycle For Sale. It has Original Maroon paint, 28" United States Giant Chain Tread tires, rack with strap, the rest of the bike is all original. The tires will hold air for awhile, day or two, and they show very little wear. Double bar frame. Nice old Troxel seatAsking price is $950.00 Feel free to make a reasonable offer. Feel free to comment on this bike, but for any questions or offers please use PM. Shipping to lower 48 states will be $80.00 or can deliver to ML or AA swap meet at the end of APR.
Location is Elkhart Lake WI. There will be more bikes coming for sale over the next couple days.
DSCF4093.jpg
DSCF4094.jpg
DSCF4097.jpg
DSCF4098.jpg
DSCF4102.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF4099.jpg
    DSCF4099.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Crown

It's always exciting for me to see an original Crown/Great Western survivor! This was made just before the war, or "assembled" just after. Being that GW was one of only 3 companies allowed to still produce during the war(they made bikes for the military), they had bikes/parts (their own models)still in flux during this period. Best of luck with your sale.:)==Richard

Sale Pending

Sale pending on this one. I would like to say Thank You to all who inquired about this bike and thanks to the Cabe for making this happen.

Frank

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back