When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

predator

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

krazi

On Training Wheels
anyone know what the Schwinn predators are worth? I have a chrome one with a freewheel and a red one with a coaster brake. I'll post pics when I figure out how.

This was Schwinn's last attempt (and a poor one at that) to build a half-decent BMX bike. But they were built with old technology and were just as heavy, if not more so, than the Sting-Rays. I used to have a stripped-out 1987 Predator Freeform EX that sat in my parts lot for quite some time. I was going to take to the scrapyard, but some poor sucker actually saved it at the last minute.

If they are in dead mint condition, you can probably get around $100 on eBay for it. Of course, I haven't checked for quite some time so that info may be out of date. If you are buying it to restore or flip, run far away. I would only buy one if I truely wanted it.

What about a thrasher?!

THRASHER... 1981, might go look at it... he's asking $150

Attachments

• THRASHER.jpg
    THRASHER.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 104
I picked up a Predator Freeform. Thought it was really cool. Really heavy duty. Not all Predators are the same. Check out the roller on the back of the seat. I would be bummed if it was only worth 100.00. But then again, I just got it to add to the collection. I have to clean it up a bit. I was impressed how heavy axles and bearings were in it. The rear drop out is pretty heavy too. Mine has 1990 on a sticker on it. Does anyone know what years they made this one. I see that some are close but wheels are different. Seats different and tires even different on a Predator of this color scheme.
$T2eC16R,!y8E9s2fjLJ9BRiGETC70w~~60_1.jpg
$(KGrHqJ,!qwFEy4H!tgfBRiGD7NLhw~~60_1.jpg
$(KGrHqVHJE4FGBKnjsr)BRiGEZW)Sg~~60_1.jpg

Thanks Guys.

Schwinn predator

I just recently sold a late 80's one(chrome). Got $150 for it. Not a popular BMX bike.

Seems like they passed around the title Predator to a bunch of different bikes. Mine is so different from others that use the badge Predator. I dont see how we can compare without a photo of each bike.

honestherman, I had one of those. far from original though. mine was a junk yard find that had been painted black. it was really fast, first bike I beat the fastest in town with. he was on a diamondback chromo, I was on that heavy duty predator. beat him by half a wheel length. when I let off the "throttle" the bike hopped and swerved as I tried to stop it. that was about 7 or 8 years ago. I'm not in as good of shape as I was then. memories....

Back