When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pretty little Gene Autry Cowgirl bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_2802.JPG
IMG_2803.JPG
IMG_2804.JPG
Tammy and I very excited about this little gem . All original paint bike . Came with her original black walls but love her in the whites . Had a super nice blanket and Holster made for her from original pattern . May bring to this weekends show in PA for viewing . Super original bike . We love are Hoppys but hard not to like this one too lol

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
View attachment 739476 View attachment 739477 She looks great along side the boys Hoppy . Nice looking couple .
is the head metal? I have a huge cap gun collection and have had many of these bikes I had an original 24” girls bike with metal head most are composit that was the onky metal head .... Ive had hoppy bikes trikes guns and lamps but the gene autrey bike is truely California being he owned the Angels .... oh yes ther did beat my giants in 2002 .... the last time I will ever bet on sports! Go Warriors! My GF bike has a cracked head ..... someone find her a new one!

good morning ,I do have a extra head here .they did metal and then switched over to plastic.mine is original to the bike and is factory riveted on .its plastic or something like that .I have two 16 inch side walk bikes and the heads are metal.Love them all.

Never saw olastic before had a 24 orig with composite and one with metal all the 20’s i have had were composite even original.... my 16” had a badge I never saw before and no head i believe it was much later was sold at Woolworths Variety store i no longer have it or literature .... not even sure it was Rollfast I got it from Dave Denton.

good morning ,I do have a extra head here .they did metal and then switched over to plastic.mine is original to the bike and is factory riveted on .its plastic or something like that .I have two 16 inch side walk bikes and the heads are metal.Love them all.
Bikl Fessell used to make stuff for Castelli and Larry Bush i havent seen himnin at least 12 years.

Never saw olastic before had a 24 orig with composite and one with metal all the 20’s i have had were composite even original.... my 16” had a badge I never saw before and no head i believe it was much later was sold at Woolworths Variety store i no longer have it or literature .... not even sure it was Rollfast I got it from Dave Denton.
Jerry Williamson had a mold dont know where it went.

Back