When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pretzel handlebars

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I know some people were looking for bars like this. There is one more set available on feebay. They look brand new thay are wald brand and have some blemishes. They do not make these type of bars anymore I grabbed a set $100 delivered Feebay seller name is francocycle078. Sorry unsure how to cut and paste link.

IMG_0520.jpg

Sorry to say these are not Pretzel handlebars and they are Not Sears Screamer handlebars. They are from a Sears Spyder bike. Still very cool handelbars and a good price.

Sorry to say these are not Pretzel handlebars and they are Not Sears Screamer handlebars. They are from a Sears Spyder bike. Still very cool handelbars and a good price.

Thank you, I din't know the official name of the shape. Pretzel was closets I could come. I have been filling up my handlebar collection and these were perfect for it.

Here is a set of Screamer handlebars and a mini set I had welded up like in my member pic.

20180424_112802.jpg

Back