When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Prewar 1936 Schwinn 26" crank

-
Price
110 shipped
Zipcode

badbob

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1936 Schwinn 26" crank.. Please check out the pictures as they tell the story.. Asking $110 shipped.. PLEASE email any questions or to purchase @ [email protected].. Thank you, Bob

1 36 1.JPG

1 36 2.JPG

1 36 3.JPG

1 36 4.JPG

Last edited:

I had to have one, but instead of waiting for the Right one - settled for an ugly one..:sigh:. Multiple frame cups too .I enjoyed mounting different chain wheel combo s as well. With so much sprocket runout it was a matter of selecting the best fitting sprocket with minimum hop using the least worn out bb components.. All that plus taking all the New Departure hubs offy bikes and relacing them with morrow units.. Now will finish an additional motorbike with parts left over while upgrading a spare 38 Roadmaster with better fenders / new morrow coaster . That's all I see in the future bike wise for me.. Yet have enough morrow hubs for a couple more.cruisers. Again I couldn't wait to match date codes with bikes just took advantage of easier pedaling.. Money wise it takes the finances of a stockbroker to be able to build Schwinn's these days / but I can still enjoy and build upon what I already own.

Back