When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Prewar 1941 Schwinn DX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Complete and almost all original 1941 DX
I have cleaned it up, added new tires, tubes and rim strips, greased the BB bearings, added Torrington 10 pedals, Miller kickstand and the grips. I believe everything else is original to the bike.
Heavy patina, but the paint that's left is all original
Still needs fresh grease in headset bearings and axles.
EA horn is present, button cracked. I've never tried the horn or light to see if they work. I will assume they do not work.
Not exactly sure where to start on price, so I'll start at $1200 OBO based on completeness. If you don't like the price, feel free to make me an offer. Don't need to sell, but trying to free up funds to shop for other bikes.
Possibly interested in other Men's prewar tank bikes, especially 26" motobikes / motorbikes.
Can trade up or down depending on what is offered.

I will not part it out. If it doesn't sell I'll keep it.

Not sure if I'd want to ship this one. Had a hard time removing the rack and chainguard when cleaning it, so I'm not sure if I could remove all parts that need to be removed for shipping without damaging anything. I would strongly prefer local pickup in Roseville MI or I can deliver it to the Ann Arbor show.
20170311_161828-jpg.jpg

20170311_161838-jpg.jpg

20170311_161850-jpg.jpg

20170311_160551-jpg.jpg

More pics here (before and after clean-up) http://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1941-schwinn-dx.91773/

Ann Arbor bump. I can bring it with me if someone wants it, prepaid or with a deposit

Back