When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar and Postwar Bicycle Parts for Sale- 1890s-1980s Parts- All Sorts of Things

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

The Carolina Rambler

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello Everybody! I am in the process of cleaning up my work area, and I am hoping to let go of some of these extra parts I have saved. I try not to save up too many parts that I am not likely to use, being as how someone else might need them more than I do. These parts were removed from various bikes, in some cases nearly 100 years ago, and were not sourced from recent "part-outs" to my knowledge. I am posting these parts here on the CABE first, and anything that does not sell on here within a week or two will be listed on Ebay. A final posting will be made a day in advance of that. Sold items will be removed or marked SOLD. Additional photos or information about items furnished upon request.

These items are available first come first serve. Send me a private message to reserve your place or part if interested. Messages will be checked twice daily. Prices posted include shipping to the Continental US states. Inquire for shipping if you are from elsewhere. All sales final. Standard purchase paypal is accepted, and items will be shipped within 3 days of receipt of payment. Located in Western North Carolina.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!

-1920s Wards Hawthorne Headbadge- $39

-c 1995 Genuine Schwinn Black Phantom Decal NOS- $19

-1940s New Departure Model D Hub- Appears to work, could use lubrication. Some surface rust that should polish out, good threads and presentable.- $29

-1950s 26 Tooth Sweetheart Chainring- Nice original chrome, with some wear or rust, but very presentable and perfect for an original condition bike that needs a nicer shinier chainring. Cleaned and polished by hand.- $45

-1930s 24 Tooth Sweetheart Chainring for Juvenile Colson or others- Nice original chrome, with some wear or rust, but very presentable and perfect for original or perhaps even restored bike. Similar to schwinn Ring, but with raindrops and chocolate kisses instead of triangles. Could clean up even more, and harder to find- $39

-1920s 26 Tooth Elgin Chain Ring- Nickel Plated, with rust and wear. May clean up more, but that is unknown. Fairly hard to find and not too readily available. Would be a good candidate for use in a restoration, or as a replacement on an original- $39.

-1950s L-bend {lucky 7} seat post- has rust and grooves worn into the down post caused by pivoting in the seat tube. Could probably be polished out smooth. - $15

- SOLD...................1890s Crescent No. 32 Headbadge- $49

-SOLD.......................1930s Morrow Hub Set-$39

-SOLD.....................1980s 2 Gang Torpedo Automatic Hub, $29

-SOLD.....................1940s World War II Era front hub "blackout"15

-SOLD......................1940s Pink Neon Tassle Grips-- $15

1588853821034.png

1588853868326.png

1588853988302.png

1588854146565.png

1588854188945.png

1588854287672.png

Last edited: